Monday, September 6, 2010

Derek Ramsay doesn't want to interfere with Angelica Panganiban's rift with Claudine Barretto


Controversial couple Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban bravely faced the entertainment reporters at the Star Magic ball in Makati Shangri-La Hotel last night, September 5. But since Angelica had already sought legal counsel regarding her growing rift with Claudine Barretto, she simply kept mum and was even expressionless the whole time she was being prodded about it.

On the other hand, Derek explained that they don’t really discuss negative publicity when he and Angelica are together. “No, it’s something that you throw over your shoulder. We don’t want to waste time talking about it because we don’t get to spend time with each other. She knows I’m there for her, I know that she's there for me. So ‘pag may ganyan, we agreed not to talk about it anymore.”

Angelica admitted though that it was Derek’s sensible personality and his unwavering support which strengthens her at this point in time. To which Derek replied, “I’m just here for her. She can come to me anytime. I don’t intrude. Umiiral lang ‘yan kapag gusto niya ako kausapin. Tapos kapag ganon, shini-share ko na lang advice ko.”

Previous reports have mentioned that Derek’s best friend, who goes by the name of Martin Castro, is the guy who’s allegedly having an affair with Claudine. When asked if such malicious rumors strained his relationship with their circle of friends, the ever accommodating actor was grateful that it didn’t. “My friends, they’re still my friends. They never got affected. [But] it’s unfortunate na mayganitong situation.”

He also reacted on the fact that Raymart Santiago recently broke his silence and even cleared the names of everyone involved in the issue. “ We’re just civil. I have nothing against Raymart. We spoke. I heard what he had to say. But it’s between them two (Angelica and Claudine). I dont wanna get involved. I’m just here for my girlfriend if she needs me.”

Is he hoping that Angelica and Claudine would be able to patch things up soon? “Of course, sana. I think we all want to fix this. It’s up to them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment